Need a fast Ferrari inspection in Business Bay, any leads?

Throw a post on the pile
Post Reply
odessawannell
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2026 12:09 pm

Need a fast Ferrari inspection in Business Bay, any leads?

Post by odessawannell »

I'm in a bit of a rush here and hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I found a 2016 Ferrari 488 GTB listed in Business Bay and the owner is moving abroad next week, so he wants the sale done ASAP. The car looks amazing in the photos and he's been pretty open about everything, but I'm not about to drop that kind of cash without having someone who knows Ferraris give it a proper look. The problem is I don't have a regular mechanic for these cars and I definitely can't wait two weeks for an appointment. A buddy told me there are mobile services that can come out to the car, and I remember seeing something about a fast Ferrari used car inspection near Business Bay. Has anyone actually used a service like that? How quick were they able to get someone out, and did they do a thorough job or just a quick scan and hand you a paper? I'm in Downtown Dubai so Business Bay is close for me, which is why I'm hoping to find someone local. Any real experiences would help because the seller is pressing me to decide by the weekend and I don't want to make a stupid mistake just because I'm in a hurry.
Post Reply