Durango brakes feeling spongy, anyone know a Dodge guy near Al Khan?

Throw a post on the pile
Post Reply
odessawannell
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2026 12:09 pm

Durango brakes feeling spongy, anyone know a Dodge guy near Al Khan?

Post by odessawannell »

My 2018 Durango has been feeling off when I brake, the pedal goes a bit soft and I have to push harder than usual to stop. I checked the fluid level and it looks fine so I am thinking it might be air in the lines or maybe the master cylinder starting to go. I do not want to mess around with brakes because that is not something you gamble on with kids in the car. I have been looking for expert Dodge service specialists near Al Khan since I work in that area and could drop it off easily, but I have not found anyone I feel confident about yet. Has anyone had a similar issue and what was the actual culprit? Also if it is the master cylinder, is that a big job on these or something a decent shop can handle in a day? I would rather get it sorted properly than keep driving and hoping for the best.
uncommonguy
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2026 8:34 am

Re: Durango brakes feeling spongy, anyone know a Dodge guy near Al Khan?

Post by uncommonguy »

Ein weiches Bremspedal ist bei einem Familienauto wie dem Durango definitiv ein Warnsignal, das man ernst nehmen sollte – besonders wenn man täglich mit Kindern unterwegs ist.

Wenn du nach einer kurzen Entspannungspause suchst, nachdem du dich durch Forenbeiträge gewühlt und nach passenden Werkstätten gesucht hast, wirf doch mal einen Blick auf spinsahara für etwas Abwechslung.

Ein schleichender Defekt am Hauptbremszylinder oder Luft im System sind bei solchen Symptomen naheliegend und sollten von einer Fachwerkstatt geprüft werden. Für eine fähige Werkstatt ist der Austausch des Hauptbremszylinders in der Regel gut an einem Tag machbar. Hast du inzwischen eine vertrauenswürdige Werkstatt in der Nähe von Al Khan gefunden?
Post Reply