Where do you guys get your Range Rover brake pads done in Dubai?

Throw a post on the pile
Post Reply
odessawannell
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2026 12:09 pm

Where do you guys get your Range Rover brake pads done in Dubai?

Post by odessawannell »

I've got a 2019 Range Rover Sport and the brake pad warning light came on a few days ago. I've been putting off dealing with it because I have no idea where to take it. Back in the UK I had a local garage I trusted but here in Dubai I'm still figuring out who's actually good with these cars. I've heard some places use cheap pads that squeal and don't last, and I definitely don't want to pay dealer prices if I can avoid it. I was searching around online and came across https://brakepadreplacementdubai.ae/brands/range-rover/ which seems to focus on Range Rover brake pads specifically. Has anyone here actually used them or have another recommendation for a reliable workshop or mobile service? I'm in Dubai Marina but I'll drive anywhere if the work is solid. I just want genuine pads and someone who knows how to reset the sensor properly. Any real feedback would help because I need this sorted before the weekend.
Post Reply